- It is the client’s responsibility to include any and all medical information and provide updates for all medical changes to Personalized Harmony, prior to or at the time of each appointment.
- Personalized Harmony, is not responsible for a new or exacerbated condition that may occur during or an injury that may occur after a massage, regardless of the information the client gives re: his/her existing or past medical conditions or issues prior to the massage session or because of the client’s failure to inform the LMT of pain, discomfort or other relevant issues during the massage session.
- Personalized Harmony, has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Failure to provide a proper cancellation notice will result in a $35 charge, or the forfeit of one package visit, to be determined at LMT discretion.
- Personalized Harmony, has a 15-minute grace period for appointments. The LMT reserves the right to cancel the appointment of any client who arrives 15 minutes after the appointed time. In addition, at the LMT’s discretion, the client may incur a $35 missed-appointment charge and be rescheduled.
- To maintain the safety of our therapists and staff members, Personalized Harmony reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time for any reason, with or without stating a cause (i.e., inappropriate or suggestive manner, being disrespectful to staff or other guests, or who is under the influence of any kind of substance). For guest safety, Personalized Harmony, reserves the right to modify or refuse service to anyone that presents a medical condition or history that may be contraindicated to massage.
- Payment is due at the time of service & all sales are final.
- Insurance is not accepted by Personalized Harmony.